The TM-80 is a condenser microphone designed and priced for home recording. It features an 18-mm aluminum diaphragm with a cardioid pickup pattern that is ideal for anything from vocals to acoustic instruments. Internal circuitry is optimized to reduce noise and distortion while retaining rich, full sound quality.
Included with the TM-80 are a tabletop stand, an XLR cable, and an elastic shockmount to reduce rumble and noise during recording.
- 18-mm, pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: –38 dB ±2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Phantom power required: 9–48 V DC
- Output impedance: 200 ? ±30 % (at 1 kHz)
- Load impedance: >1 k?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.