An ultra-compact stereo power amplifier, powered by Hypex Ncore technology, designed to enable Bi-amping, or use in BTL (Bridge Tied Load/Bridged) mode
The AP-505 is a versatile stereo power amplifier based around a high-performance, TEAC-tuned, Hypex Ncore power amplifier module, housed within a compact and elegant case.
Capable of operating in bi-amp and BTL (Bridge Tied Load/Bridged) modes, in addition to conventional stereo operation, the AP-505 produces a maximum 115W + 115W of output power in stereo/bi-amp modes and 220W in BTL/bridged mode. At its heart is an Ncore power amplifier module, made by Hypex of the Netherlands and specially tuned by TEAC’s R&D team, for superlative sound quality
As for the exterior, lightweight aluminum-alloy panels cover a robust steel chassis. A pair of large level meters add visual interest when the amplifier is in action, while TEAC's patent-pending ‘Pin- point’ feet, located at three strategic positions on the underside, add incision to the sound, helping to create a more detailed and stable stereo image.
- Hypex Ncore power amplifier module, tuned by TEAC
- 115W + 115W of max output power, or 220W in BTL mode
- 3 switchable output modes: Stereo, Bi-Amp and BTL (Bridge Tied Load/Bridged)
- Fully balanced circuit design, from input to output
- Power supply features large toroidal power transformer and Schottky barrier diodes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry (Current surge, Over-voltage, Over-heating)
- Patent-pending ‘Pin-point’ feet for easy installation (Japan Patent No.4075477, No.3778108)
- Large level meters
- XLR Balanced and RCA Unbalanced analog audio inputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.