The Saramonic UwMic9 RX-XLR9 is an ultra-portable, ultra-compact dual-channel UHF wireless microphone receiver that can mount directly to an XLR input of a professional video camera, mixer or an audio recorder. With the included accessories it can also easily be mounted to the shoe of a DSLR, Mirrorless or Video Camera and plugged into a 1/8“ (3.5mm) mic input. Its dual-channel ability allows you to use wireless microphones on two separate people with only a single RX-XLR9 (transmitters sold separately). Very easy to use, the RX-XLR9 features durable metal construction, and provides pristine, broadcast-quality sound for interviews, film dialog, field recording, TV and news gathering.
Unlike other Plug-In wireless receivers that require expensive proprietary batteries, the RX-XLR9 runs on 2 standard AA’s, and can be powered with an external USB battery pack (sold separately). A headphone output is built-in, so you can always monitor your sound, even when your camera lacks a headphone jack. An easy-to-read backlit LCD display lets you make quick adjustments to its intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. The RX-XLR9 can be rotated 320° to make room for other equipment when mounted to a camera. The UwMic9 RX-XLR9 is ideal for use with professional video cameras, DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, mixers and portable audio recorders.
The RX-XLR9 utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum, which helps you avoid interference, and its 514-596 MHz range in 96 selectable channels is not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. An automatic-scan feature locates the best available channel for you and the infrared synchronization makes the process a snap.
• Two channel wireless UHF receiver built into a single, ultra-compact and ultra-portable body that works with two transmitters at the same time and provides pristine, broadcast-quality sound
• Mounts directly to an XLR input on professional video cameras, mixers or recorders and provides reliable broadcast-quality sound, features durable metal construction
• Includes hardware to mount to DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras and plug into 1/8“ (3.5mm) mic inputs, rotates 320° to make room for other equipment
• Built-in headphone output so you monitor your sound, even when your camera lacks a headphone jack, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
• Offers up to 330-ft (100m) operating distance, not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies