The MM-2D-E is a compact converter that converts 2-channel mic/line input/output signals into Dante signals. With half the size of a standard 1U rack, the MM-2D-E is suitable for different Dante systems as an exquisite analog output unit. The built-in DSP mixer enables small scale systems to fully perform with a variety of input/output models the TASCAM Dante Compact Processor Series offers. MM-2D-E supports up to 96kHz/24bit and uses Euroblock connectors for analog mic/line input/output.
- 2-channel mic/line input with phantom power (+48v) support
- Supports remote mic gain control
- 2 line output
- 4 Dante input/output
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Up to 24bit/96kHz
- Includes a variety of DSP functions for optimal use in different scenes/environments (Output effects, 6 in/4 out matrix mixer)
- Supports Dante daisy chain; this allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 Mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows to work in different area situations (Up to 50 presets)
- Timer event function allows to automatically switch scenes at a specified time (planned to be compatible on a future version update)
- 2 types of user control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
- For integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
- For end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via GPI and Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor line input/output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface rack mountable angles for installation under desks included
- Optional accessories:
- AC adapter PS-P1220E for redundant power supply available
- Rack-mountable shelf AK-RS1 to install and store two Dante Compact Processor models in a 19 inch rack case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.