Drawing on its extensive expertise, Hercules is proud to offer a pair of active monitor speakers that are perfect for users getting started in the world of DJing. Though small in size, they more than measure up to other bigger models in their category – most importantly in terms of their quality and output power.
The Hercules DJMonitor 32 active monitoring speakers have been designed with high-end components for optimal precision and sound reproduction, and exceptional listening quality.
Hercules’ engineers took the greatest care when developing the Hercules DJMonitor 32 speakers in their own professional anechoic chamber. Input from specialists in the world of DJing and an in-depth study by audio professionals allowed for optimization of the speakers’ performance.
3-inch woofer. Shifted tweeter for clearer rendering and a more noticeable stereo effect in the space. Dual bass vent.
For optimal positioning of the speakers, there should be a 60° angle between the two satellites, and between the user and the satellites. It is also important that the speakers be positioned at a height whereby the listener’s ears are level with the midpoint between the speaker’s tweeters and wideband drivers.
Controls & Connectors
- ON/OFF switch
- Master volume control
- Power LED
- RCA audio input
- Shifted tweeter for clearer rendering and a more noticeable stereo effect in the space
- Dual bass vent
- Acoustic guide optimized for high-performance sound reproduction
- Cabinet made from 6 mm (0.24”) MDF
- Satellites connected by terminal block
- RMS output power: 2 x 15 watts
- Peak power: 60 wattsFrequency response: 60Hz – 20.000 Hz
- Dimensions: 195 mm x 135 mm x 155 mm / 7.68” x 5.31” x 6.10” (H x L x D)
- Right satellite: 1.425 kg (3,14 lbs)
- Left satellite: 1.250 kg (2.76 lbs)
- Internal power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.