The Gator Cases G-Tour Series ATA Flight Case for Yamaha TF5 is an ATA-rated, non-doghouse flight case designed to hold and protect a Yamaha TF5 mixer for musicians, audio engineers, and rental agencies in clubs, mobile setups, and live stage applications. It is constructed of 9mm plywood, covered in black laminate, and adorned with ball corners and heavy-duty hardware. The laminate interior features EVA foam blocks for cushioning and airflow.
Recessed twist latches provide secure closure and can be padlocked (locks available separately) for increased safekeeping. Transportation between gigs is made easy thanks to spring-loaded, rubber-grip handles, built-in wheels, and a tow handle.
- ATA-rated, non-doghouse flight case holds one Yamaha TF5 mixer
- 9mm plywood construction with laminate protective exterior
- Black laminate interior with EVA foam blocks for protection and ventilation
- Gator's signature red, recessed, pad-lockable twist latches give visual flair and secure closure
- Sturdy ball corners and commercial-grade hardware
- Spring-loaded, rubber-grip handles, built-in wheels, and a tow handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.