The UNISON case for the Focusrite 18i20 is a custom-designed, lightweight hard case that has been purpose-built for your interface. Featuring black-on-black aluminum siding and two locking latches, your rack equipment will stay safe from any knocks or spills. We’ve also included space for the rack ears so you can move from the studio to the road with ease. The bottom of the case has been die-cut to the exact dimensions of the 18i20, but it also works with the Apollo, MOTU, and Arturia rack mount interfaces. . The case has an extra cutout underneath the interface slot that can be utilized for any cables you might need to take along with you too. The top of the case has a form-fitting egg carton foam that will protect the top of your interface, and make sure the components inside aren’t knocked around during transport.
- Custom die-cut to the dimensions of the Focusrite 18i20 or any 19” 1U rack equipment
- Durable and lightweight exterior
- Metal latches; can be locked for extra security (2 keys included)
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
- Exterior Dimensions: 21.81 x 13.54 x 5.12 Inches
- Interior Dimensions: 10.35 x 17.4 x 2.56 Inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.