The PULSE Case for the dual Make Noise instruments is made with durable EVA plastic, the same lightweight material used for football helmets and surfboards. With a PULSE Case, you can toss these synths in your backpack and take it anywhere to jam. Inside the top lid, there’s a mesh pocket for storing patch cables, so that you can keep everything for your jam together in one place. The PULSE Case for the Make Noise 0-Coast and 0-CTRL is molded to the exact dimensions of the semi-modular instruments, so you won’t have to worry about the analog components getting damaged when you take your synths on the road.
- Perfect fit for the Make Noise 0-Coast and 0-CTRL
- Made from lightweight and durable EVA material
- Internal storage pocket for cables
- Custom molded and die-cut interior
- High-quality black velvet lining
- Exterior: (15 x 8.82 x 3.31) Inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.