A decade ago, JBL engineers introduced the 660GTi Component System. The premium system celebrated the company’s 60th anniversary by setting new standards for power handling, distortion reduction and sound quality in cars. Now the 670GTi brings uncompromising JBL performance to a new generation of car audio enthusiasts. Featuring the identical woofers, tweeters and crossover circuits as its predecessor, this reference-class component system delivers huge power-handling capability, flat response and unparalleled distortion elimination. It even simplifies installation by splitting the crossover into separate, one-channel boxes. The product of meticulous design, manufacturing and testing, the 670GTi represents everything JBL engineering stands for.
- Nomex Spider: the 670gti’s Spider and surround are specifically designed to ensure linear motion in Both forward and rearward directions to minimize distortion caused by the speaker suspension
- Kevlar cone: the ultra-rigid kevlar dust cap and corner body minimize unwanted cone flexing, ensuring smooth frequency response
- Copper polepiece cap: the copper cap provides linear inductance over the full range of forward voice-coil travel, which reduces intermodulation distortion
- Vented gap cooling ports: vents allow air to move over the voice coil, which eliminates distortion and enables superior power handling
- Extended-range dome tweeter: the 670gti’s tweeter plays all the way out to 30Khz, so you hear every bit of detail and nuance that your music has to offer
What's in the box?
- 1 pair of midrange speakers
- 1 pair of tweeters
- 1 pair of passive crossovers
- 1 pair of carbon fiber grilles
- 1 foam gasket set for midranges
- 1 pair of I-mount™ kits for tweeters
- 1 pair of spider mounts for tweeters
- 1 pair of quad mounts for tweeters
- Owner’s manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.